1300 Don Mills Road
Suite 230 Don Mills
Ontario, M3B 2W6
Phone: (416) 445 2549
Fax : (416) 445 2584
Email: [email protected]


Who is an authorized representative?

Only some people are allowed to legally represent you on an immigration application. They are called Authorized Representatives.

You may choose to use an authorized representative to act on your behalf for Immigration, Citizenship or Temporary Residence applications with:

Be aware, if you choose a compensated representative who isn’t authorized, your application may be returned to you or refused.

Choose your representative carefully. Checkout http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/multimedia/video/disappearing-act/disappearing-act.asp

How can Inter Connections Canada help me?

You might be wondering whether you really need our help, when the forms and guides published on Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website are available to everyone.

Due to complexity and variety of Canadian immigration programs, self-assessment tools are not always reliable and will not give you the full picture. Also, wrong interpretation of Canadian Immigration Regulations could lead to common errors causing unnecessary delays.

Our professional and experienced specialists are there to:

  • Provide a professional assessment of the likelihood of your success
  • Provide personalized options and solutions based on your situation
  • Guide you in the preparation of your application to ensure success
  • Prepare a detailed submission letter, addressed to the appropriate department / office, outlining your qualifications and supporting your candidacy
  • Provide assistance with explanatory letters required for your case
  • Advise of additional case specific documentation which should be provided to maximize the chances of success
  • Complete and submit full application package
  • Communicate with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) on your behalf (except for the direct translation of your written or spoken submissions)
  • Make additional written and/or oral representation to the IRCC Office and/or to the other related Canadian Government agencies, as necessary

While our team is working on your application, you can focus on improving professional and language skills to arrive prepared.

What should I expect from an initial consultation?

Each case is unique and a thorough personalized evaluation of your matter by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant is essential.

Not all matters require an initial consultation.

While we offer a No Cost-No Obligation initial assessment of eligibility in some situations, more complex matters eg. Spousal Sponsorship applications, or cases where there is a prior refusal, may require an initial consultation.

The purpose of having an initial consultation is two-fold – for us to obtain complete detailed information, make an assessment and offer the best options under the circumstances and for you to understand the application process, timelines, costs and Government fees involved and to get a complete picture of all that would be involved during the process of your application.

Fees paid for an Initial Consultation will be credited towards future professional fees once we are retained for the matter consulted on.

We offer in-person & remote (Skype / telephone) consultations , to suit the needs of the client.

Do I need a language test?

Canada has two official languages: English and French. You need to provide proof of your language skills in either language, sometimes depending on the program requirements.

Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) is the nationally recognized standard for assessing the English language proficiency of adults. Minimum requirements may differ depending on the program. Eg. for Federal Skilled Worker program you must meet a minimum of CLB 7.

These are general guidelines only. Meeting minimum requirements do not guarantee an Invitation to Apply (Under FSW or CEC), since an applicant is assessed against other factors such as age, education, work experience etc.

You may want to consider taking some preparatory classes, to obtain better  results.

Please note test results must be less than two years old when you submit your application for Permanent Residence:

How long does the application process take?

Application processing times vary, based on:

  • The type of application
  • The Visa / Processing Centre, where the application shall be processed
  • The number of applications in their current inventory
  • In some cases, Background checks and Medical clearance

Please visit  processing times tool for more details.

Do you guarantee issuance of a Visa / Study Permit / Permanent Residency?

Only Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) officers can decide whether or not to issue a visa. If someone “guarantees” a visa, that should immediately raise a concern – don’t be a victim of fraud,  http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/fraud.asp

While authorized representatives cannot guarantee approval of your application, our team of professionals works diligently on each detail to maximize your chances of success. We provide you complete details including but not limited to the chances of success of your application, based on factors and your circumstances.

What can prevent me from coming to Canada?

Some people are not allowed to enter Canada. The definition used by Immigration, Refuges and Citizenship Canada is “inadmissibility“.

There are many reasons, why you may be refused entry to Canada:

  • you are a security risk,
  • you have committed human or international rights violations,
  • you have been convicted of a crime, or you have committed an act outside Canada that would be a crime,
  • you have ties to organized crime,
  • you have a serious health problem,
  • you lied in your application or in an interview, or
  • one of your family members is not allowed to enter Canada.

If you have a strong & valid reason to travel to Canada, you may be issued a Temporary Resident Permit.

Only a Canadian immigration official can decide if you can enter Canada when you apply for or have a Visa, an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), or when you arrive at a port of entry.

Don’t wait until your visa is refused. If you or your dependent family member have an inadmissibility situation, contact us to discuss your options.