1300 Don Mills Road
Suite 230 Don Mills
Ontario, M3B 2W6
Phone: (416) 445 2549
Fax : (416) 445 2584
Email: [email protected]



Each case is unique. While we endeavor to provide a No Cost-No Obligation initial assessment of eligibility, a more in-depth evaluation of your matter may be necessary by a qualified immigration consultant in certain situations. Any Initial Consultation fee charged will be credited towards future professional fees once we are retained for the matter consulted on.


At Inter Connections Canada, we believe you should know exactly what you’ll pay, before you commit. You will be advised of all fees in writing and in advance.

Temporary Resident Visa

Visitor Visa

Most Visitors to Canada require either a Visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada. Citizens of USA are exempted from the requirement of both.

Should you require assistance in applying for a Visitor Visa or an eTA for family or friends, do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Super Visa (Parent & Grandparent Visa)

A Super Visa, though a Temporary Resident Visa, allows parent’s or grandparent’s visiting Canada to stay for an extended period of time, without the need of seeking an extension.

Eligibility requirements for an applicant to apply for a Super Visa are that the applicant must undergo Medical tests (and pass), obtain Insurance from a Canadian Insurance provider (for up-to C$ 100,000) and the Canadian supporter (child / grandchild of the applicant) must meet certain minimum income criteria.

To discuss and decide if applying for a Super Visa is the best option for your Parent’s or Grandparent’s, contact us.

Student Permit

A foreign national wishing to undertake any educational program in Canada, which is longer than 6 months, requires a Study Permit.

A foreign national can apply for a Study Permit only if they are enrolled for any Program in a Designated Learning Institution (DLI).

Officers reviewing applications for Study Permit look at several factors, when deciding whether to issue a Study Permit to an applicant or not.

Some of these factors being:

  • age of the applicant
  • their past educational credentials
  • their intended course of study in Canada
  • gap, if any, between their educations
  • their ties to their home country, etc.

If you or someone you know would like to apply for a Study Permit in Canada, contact us to find out how we could assist.

Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)

To work in Canada after successfully completion of an educational program, an applicant must apply for a PGWP within a certain period of time and by fulfilling other conditions.

A PGWP could be issued for up-to 3 years, depending on the duration of the Program completed.

Obtaining a PGWP is an essential step towards an applicant’s goal of becoming a Permanent Resident of Canada.

While our philosophy is that most students can apply for a PGWP on their own, there may be some who require assistance or guidance to do so.

If you would like us to represent your application for a PGWP or are looking for advise on how to ‘Do it yourself’, contact us.

Open work permits

An open Work Permit, issued under certain specific situations, allows the holder to work for any employer in Canada.

Contact us to assess your eligibility for an Open Work Permit or to apply for one.

Extend your stay in Canada

If you would like to stay longer in Canada as a Temporary Resident (Visitor, Worker or Student), you must apply in a timely manner.

It is advisable that you should apply at-least 30 days prior to the expiry of your Temporary Resident Status, to:

  • extend your visitor, student or work status,
  • change your permit type (for example, from a study permit to a work permit) or
  • change your permit condition(s) (for example, if you are studying and you want to change schools, or if you are working and you want to change jobs).

To extend your stay in Canada, Contact us.

Permanent Resident in Canada

Express Entry Process (FSWP, CEC, FSTC & PNP)

As of January 2015, skilled foreign workers have access to Express Entry – a new electronic application management system – which applies to Canada’s key economic immigration programs:

–Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP);

This program is for individuals with certain work experience who intend to reside in any province or territory outside of the province of Quebec.

–Canadian Experience Class (CEC);

Canadian Experience Class applications are processed through the Express Entry selection system for immigration to Canada. Eligible candidates are required to create an online profile & on receipt of an Invitation to Apply or an offer from one of the Provinces, submit complete information & documentation.

–Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC);

The Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC) allows individuals with job offers or appropriate ‘Certification to work’ in certain trade occupations obtain Canadian Permanent Residence in any Canadian province or territory other than Quebec.

–A portion of the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP).

Most provinces and territories have created their own Skilled Worker Programs for those intending to live and work in that respective Province or Territory. These are fast-track Canadian immigration programs that allow candidates to receive a Provincial Nomination Certificate, based on which their application for Permanent Residence in then processed by the Federal Government.

To avail of an eligibility assessment under any of the Skilled Worker Programs, please contact us.

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Provincial Nominee Business Program (PNP-B):

To assess eligibility under any of the PNP’s / PNP-B’s, kindly contact us.

Renewal of Permanent Residence (PR) Card

The PR card is valid for up-to 5years from the date of issue. Canadian Permanent Residents who plan to travel internationally require a valid PR Card to return to Canada by a commercial carrier. If your PR Card is due to expire in the near future, contact us for renewal. You never know, if you have to travel un-expectedly, not having a valid PR Card could restrict mobility.

Spousal Sponsorship

The process of sponsoring your spouse to become a Permanent Resident of Canada can present a number of options & challenges that should be carefully considered prior to submission of the applications.

A Spousal sponsorship application can be processed inland or overseas. Each of those two options carries its own benefits and disadvantages. It is important to ensure that both, the sponsor and applicant meet eligibility requirements, with the applicant being additionally required to meet admissibility requirements.

Making an application to sponsor & the application for Permanent Residence supported by the sponsorship application is not a matter of just completing forms and mailing them to IRCC.

The smallest of errors could either delay the entire process or may risk the success of the application, leading to trauma for both families.

To obtain further details, assess eligibility to sponsor or to apply for Spousal Sponsorship contact us.

Parental Sponsorship

There are a number of ways to bring a parent or grandparent to Canada, including Canada’s parents and grandparent’s sponsorship program, which has a yearly cap on the number of applications that are accepted. Once this cap is reached, there is still the Super Visa Program which allows parents and grandparents to come to Canada on extended multi-entry visas that could last up to a total of 10 years. No matter which program you choose, it is important that you ensure that the parent or grandparent meets the eligibility requirements and that the sponsor themselves meet Canada’s sponsorship requirements.

To apply for Parents / Grandparents Sponsorship Contact us.


To apply for Canadian Citizenship contact us.